Enhance the look of your home with the Cider Mill Jute Rug Half Circle. Featuring concentric, mixed braids of primitive colors for a classic country look. Contains machine stitching that holds the braiding together even with increased wear and tear. Reverses to same as front.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- BLENDED WARMTH: This rug contains concentric, mixed braids of burgundy, natural, black, and olive green
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to the same as front
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Dimensions: 16.5″ x 33″
- Weight: 1.2 lb
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural, Olive Green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.