Large scale plaid in gold, tan, dark red and green define the Berkeley Wool & Cotton Rug 20×30. Wool is used as the main component of this high quality rug, creating a soft and luxurious texture.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 80/20 wool/cotton blend for a proper look and feel.
- Large scale plaid in gold, tan, dark red and green
- Wool is used as the main component of this high quality rug creating a soft and luxurious texture
- 1″ binding secures both ends
- Woven: Loom woven, Machine stitched
- Material: 80% Wool / 20% Cotton
- Colors: Natural, Burgundy, Creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- 20″ x 30″ – 1.2 lb
* Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Please clip and remove any loose ends with scissors. Use rug indoors, away from high moisture areas. To avoid fading do not expose rug to direct sunlight. Blot spills immediately using a dry absorbent cloth and do not allow water to soak rug. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the rug. Vacuum regularly to maintain best appearance. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Due to the handmade nature of this product, a slight variation in color may occur.